Derma Ben is a device used to regenerate and restore the skin, and it is also used in the treatment of various skin problems such as scar treatment and the effects of acne. The derma is made of a hand and at the end of it is a reel containing a large group
Of tiny needles that are measured in length in millimeters.
How does Ben Derma work?
The Derma Ben technique is based on the idea of pricking these needles in the layers of the skin to cause minor scratches at the very smallest. When repairing these scratches, the different skin layers are stimulated to produce collagen and elastin, resulting in new skin layers that have a very soft texture.
The Derma Pen Pen is used for sterile and sealed needles to be used once to ensure patient comfort and safety. The tip of each master needle in the derma is made up of 12 smaller needles, which use special technique to penetrate vertically into the skin, creating nanotubes that stimulate the natural skin’s ability to heal itself and increase the production of new collagen, which is responsible for the strength and elasticity of the skin.
Uses of Derma Ben?
Derma Ben is used to solve many problems related to skin and skin, including:
– Wrinkles and fine lines that appear on the face.
– Stretch and dilution marks.
Scars and effects of acne.
– Scars caused by burns.
– Injuries and surgical signs.
– The widening of the pores of the skin.
– Hair loss problems.
– Signs of pigmentation from sun damage or acne.
– Improve skin tone.
– Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to produce new skin cells that give the skin radiance and healthy appearance.