Chemical peeling is a removal of the outer layer of the skin chemicals, which are harmless to the skin and remove the surface layer of the skin, and sometimes a small part of the middle layer, and has no side effects on the skin.
Or peeling by means of substances containing in their composition fruit acids that break down and analyze dead cells in a safe manner, and by the disappearance of the effects of grain and scars to become pure skin within ten days
Chemical skin peeling treatments, also known as skin peeling treatments, are methods used to improve the appearance of the skin. In chemical skin peeling treatments a chemical solution is applied to the skin, the solution causes bubbles to cover the skin until it flakes.
The new skin is usually more smooth and less wrinkled than the old skin. Also, the new skin is more sensitive to sunlight temporarily.
In which cases are skin peeling treatments performed?
Chemical skin peeling treatments are performed for the skin of the face, neck, or hands. They are used for:
– Reduce the fine wrinkles under the eyes and around the mouth.
– Treatment of wrinkles caused by sun exposure, aging and genetic factors.
– Improve the appearance of light wounds.
Treatment of certain types of acne.
– Reduce the spots that appear with age, freckles and dark spots resulting from pregnancy, or taking pills.
– Improve the appearance and appearance of the skin with the fabric and the faint color.
– Chemical skin peeling may improve the appearance of the skin in affected areas, due to exposure to sunlight
– treats some problems such as skin laxity, swelling, or severe wrinkle in the skin.