Botox Injections Skinadmin2019-06-24T14:43:59+00:00
How does Botox injections work to tighten the face?
Botox injections are injected directly under the skin, as an anti-aging process. Botox works by relaxing the facial muscles, which shrink over time by smiling, talking or laughing, resulting in the appearance of wrinkles. Over time, Botox injections to reduce facial wrinkles, Make the face smooth, smooth skin.
Other benefits of Botox
– It can be used to lift the eyebrow and lift the upper eyelid without surgery.
– It can be injected in a certain way to prevent the sting of the upper lip when the smile gummy smile.
– It can be injected in a way to improve the shape of the mouth by raising the corner of the mouth up (Mona Lisa smile).
– Can be injected into the neck to treat neck wrinkles known as chicken neck.
– It can be used to treat excessive sweating.
What is done while injecting Botox for the face?
The doctor uses a thin needle to pump a small amount of botox into the skin or muscles. The number of injections depends on many factors, such as the size of the treated area. Botox is usually injected into the doctor’s office.
After Botox injection of the face
You will be able to practice your normal daily activities after injecting Botox into the face or other areas. Be careful not to rub or clean the treated areas to avoid the transmission of Botox to other parts of the body.
Things to be well aware of after Botox injections …
– Do not wash the face, do not make cream creams.
– Do not sleep for four hours after injecting Botox.
– Do not exercise any strong sport or swimming whether in the sea or swimming pool as well as sauna.
Results of Botox injection for face
According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), Botox injections of the face usually begin after several days of treatment, in about a week, and the face will begin to relax within three days. However, these effects are not permanent, according to the American Orthopedic Association, Where the work depends on the problem being treated, and the effect may continue for three months, or more, and to maintain the effect will need to repeat the injection if you want permanent results.